COPY AND PASTE ALL THE CONTENT BELOW
- TITLE THIS BLOG POST: Film – Week 8 – Screenwriting
- PLACE A CREATIVE COMMONS IMAGE FROM SEARCH.CREATIVECOMMONS.ORG
- REVIEW THESE BLOG POST EXAMPLES:
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s ALL UPPERCASE INSTRUCTIONS
- Judith O’Dead Night Of The Living Dead 7
- A picture form the classic zombie horror movie Night Of The Living Dead
“You can’t fix a bad script after you start shooting. The problems on the page only get bigger as they move to the big screen.” – Howard Hawks
I haven’t been keeping up with my class work very well. last weeks blog post confused me.
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
I did the History of film section in Break on to the lot
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
- Life, Talking with people, not talking with people, silence, to much noise, homework, Boy Scouts, touching, people being in my bubble, repetitive noises, when I don’t understand others emotions, leaving a store if i didn’t buy anything, not having a routeing, having a routeing and having someone mess with it, going to family gatherings, missing family gatherings, the fact that i feel like i’m super annoying.
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
the song don’t mess around with Jim. a romance that satirical different decades of romance films flicking through different decades art styles, clothing, and settings. a group of teens talk about what the think the wort way to die is and a hidden person picks them off one buy one killing them in that exact way. A group of friends try to make a indie horror film for a local film festive competition. A boy has a panic attack at school seeing what it feels like.
- This is great. Dan Harmon is a legend and community is the best live action show ever made.
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
- That even though this stresses me out it’s easier to just to get it done
WEEKLY ACTIVITY EVALUATION
- This was fairly simple it didn’t take me to long to finish, but it was difficult enough to be interesting