- WRITE THE PERSON’s NAME IN THE TITLE OF THE POST
- COPY AND PASTE THE COMPLETE BLOG POST BELOW
- PLACE A PICTURE WITH CITATION AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s WORDS, AFTER YOU WRITE YOUR OWN
Born: March 27, 1963, in Knoxville, Tennessee
Personal Success Definition
Some one who is successful by making art they enjoy making and are passionate about
He is successful because he has true passion and love for the films he makes. If you make a movie without passion then it’s just work.
Tarantino has made many films that millions of people enjoy. He is one of the biggest reasons I want to make films. His films show that a indie movie can be as successful and good as a main stream movie.
Skills for Success
He is very well known for not going to film school and dropping out of high school at 15. But he says acting lessons is what made him such a good director, because he knows the fundamentals of acting so it’s easier to direct actors.
- Acting lessons, to understand the actors in his movies
- Working at a rental store and getting familiar with a whole range of films
- Stealing, he steals small bits from movies he loves and incorporates them into his films
His love in film and pop culure shows when you watch his films. They aren’t just great peaces of art. They’re also paying homage to films he loves.
How They Used These Skills
He used all these skills by understanding how a film worked, he understood what he loved to see in front of the camera, and how to get that result from behind the camera
He didn’t have much money to make a film, so he made an indie film which manly took place in one setting. This was Reservoir Dogs, which was a big box office and critical success. Getting him more money to make and tell more story’s.
He has said that he is going to make 10 movie (this counts if he directed and wrote it). Currently he has made 9. But he has help make a few others